|Posted on January 15, 2017 at 4:15 PM|
Sweet Potato Brownies (flourless)
1 cup mashed sweet potato
½ cup smooth nut butter of choice (almond or cashew butter work well)
2 tablespoons maple syrup
¼ cup cocoa powder
Handful of semi-sweet chips (optional)
1) Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a small cake/loaf pan.
2) On the stove, melt nut butter with maple syrup.
3) In a large bowl add the mashed sweet potato, melted nut butter and maple syrup, and cocoa powder and mix well.
4) Fold in chocolate chips.
5) Pour mixture into greased 8x8” pan and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
6) Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing and refrigerating. These brownies are best when cooled completely. Store in fridge or freezer